Our warranty process is streamlined and straightforward. We will respond to you as quickly as possible and will do our best to get you taken care of in a fair and timely manner. Please be aware, the more information (including pictures) you provide, the easier it will be for us to process your claim and get you back on the water.
If you are in the USA or Canada, please fill out the Warranty Request Form. If you are outside the USA or Canada, please contact the shop, dealer, or distributor you purchased your product through in order to process your warranty.
1. To review a warranty claim, it's important that we receive all the necessary information from you.
- Your name and contact information.
- Product model, year, and size.
- Description of the issue.
- Detailed images of the issue with damaged area clearly identified (10MB file size limit)
- Receipt/proof of purchase clearly showing the date of purchase and dealer name.
2. Warranty claims can be submitted via the warranty form or by sending an email to email@example.com, with the above information included in the email.
3. Once you have filed a warranty claim, you will receive an automated email response with a ‘case number’. We do our best to resolve warranty claims in a timely manner. One of our Customer Service Reps will normally be in touch to discuss your claim. At the height of our season, contact and turnaround time may be delayed.
4. We will contact you with further instructions regarding your claim.
5. If the product is being returned to Slingshot Sports for review, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Slingshot will cover the return shipping of repaired or replaced items to you within the US and Canada.
Additionally, we stock replacement parts for our current and some past products and have many helpful tech support videos about maintaining and repairing your gear.